Welcome to St. Peter's Junior School PTFA page.
We are a group of parents and staff who meet regularly with the aim of raising money for extra benefits and experiences for our children.
All parents and carers with children at the school are automatically part of the PTFA and welcome to join in with fundraising. We would love all parents and carers to get involved in supporting our school. This could be with a regular role within our committee or less frequently by volunteering at our events throughout the year.
The PTFA have raised money to purchase extra resources for the children, including tables for the dinner hall, coaches for trips and Pop UK to name just a few.
Successful events that have been taken place since September 2019 are craft competitions, film night and Secret Santa, with more events planned for the school year such as a disco, craft evening, more competitions and the summer fair.
As with previous years, we will only be successful if we have enough volunteers for events.
How you can help
- Committee members are shown below, feel free to speak with any of the committee if you would like further information.
- Sign up to the PTFA WhatsApp group.
- Email PTFA@stpeters.derby.sch.uk with your details.
- Class Dojo – events are advertised on the Dojo app.
- Attend a PTFA meeting – future meeting dates will be advertised on the Class Dojo app, Whatsapp group and the Newsletter.
- Leave your details with the school reception and we will happily contact you.
|Sue Robb||Joint Chair||Year 4|
|Amanda Roe||Joint Chair||Year 5|
|James Law||Treasurer||Year 4|
|Joanne Blaber||Secretary||Year 3|
|Suki Samra - Bhathal||Committee Member||Year 5|
|Jo McLoughlin||Committee Member||Year 4|
|Sarah Doyle||Committee Member||Year 5|
|Barbara Taylor||Committee Member||Year 6|